Our award winning composers and producers bring decades of music composition, production and implementation experience to your project in a streamlined and collaborative way.
- Original orchestral scoring and production with both virtual and live instrumentation
- Expert adaptive music scoring, design and implementation
- State of the art orchestral sample based Digital Workstations for maximum realism in virtual scoring
- Original Pop music production including: song writing, arranging, recording, mixing and mastering
- Album and soundtrack production, mixing, and mastering
- Musical direction, budgeting and management of leading musicians, orchestras and scoring stages
Featured Composer: Jeremy Garren
Jeremy's creative depth ranges from sound design to composition. His range of technical skills in engineering and audio middleware are perfect compliments to his creative drive. Jeremy has worked on a wide array of projects for clients including Microsoft, Samsung, Zynga, Nvidia, Kabam, Eat Sleep Play, Tango and many more. His sound design can be heard in Samsung mobile products and the UI sounds for the Xbox One itself.
Sunset Overdrive - Behind the Music
Pyramind Studios’ Director of Production, Greg Gordon, led the Pyramind team, acting as music supervisor, producer and mix engineer. Gordon was assisted by Mike Forst and Steve Heithecker to secure and record the bands and artists for the majority of the original music featured in the Xbox One exclusive, Sunset Overdrive!
Panzehir - The Making of the Music
Pyramind Studios composed, mixed and mastered the score for a gritty, dark and expressive Turkish film, Panzehir. The team comprised of Clint Bajakian (Senior Composer), Jeremy Garren (Composer) and Gregory J. Gordon (Founder // CEO) give us an insight into the process of composing and delivering the music for the film.