You can also call us to schedule a tour and interview or to simply find out more. Tours are available Monday through Friday 10am – 4pm, are scheduled one person at a time, and usually last about an hour.
1. Review the website:
If any of your questions are left unanswered, feel free to contact email@example.com. We currently have 3 enrollment starts: January, May, and September. We suggest you apply well in advance to allow time to schedule the tour, get your questions answered and secure your spot. We accept a maximum of 20 students each term so being ahead of the curve is always best.
2. Schedule an Interview:
Fill out one of the many data capture forms on our site and the Admissions Department will contact you usually within 24 hours. You can also call or email to schedule a tour and interview. 1-888-378-MIND (extension 202) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For students who live a great distance away and cannot meet in person, a phone interview can also be scheduled.
3. Acceptance Decision:
Once you decide to attend Pyramind, it’s just a matter of finding the right start date for you. You can hold your seat in a given enrollment cycle by paying the $95 registration fee. As we often sell out our enrollments, it is a good idea to reserve you seat well in advance. If you are applying for a payment plan, please also return the application form (don’t forget to sign it!)
Once we have received your registration fee, we will reserve a spot for you in your desired enrollment cycle and then work to secure your funding package. Our funding options are available for you to review here on this site but if you need help – or want to structure a custom plan – our counselors will show you all of your options to help you make the best decision.
Pyramind enrolls international students from all over the Globe every year. Upon successful enrollment, Pyramind can issue an I-20 that will allow you to obtain an M-1 visa for a maximum of 12 months. Please contact email@example.com for further details.
Pyramind is a VA-approved institution and proudly accepts the GI Bill. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Prior to entry into the program, every student must produce proof that satisfies the following entry requirements:
- 18 or older with a High School or GED equivalent (or turning 18 within the year after HS)
- A valid email address
- A valid mailing address
- A valid phone number
- They have a full and working knowledge of English. Students may be denied entry to the program if the Admissions staff determine that upon hearing and understanding spoken English at a conversational pace, the student will have difficulty grasping concepts and taking appropriate action.
- They have a working capacity for computer operation. Our entire curriculum is based on the computer and the DAW so applicants will need an understanding of file menus, file hierarchy, file management and other operations of a computer. PC experience is OK but mac experience is preferred.
- The Admissions Department will request this information during the enrollment process. Entry to the program may be denied if proof is requested but not delivered. Pyramind does not accept transfer credits from any other college or university.
- We look forward to hearing from you!