A Full Scholarship for The May 2018
Electronic Music Producer
Ground Campus Program
Deadline extended to March 25th, 2018
San Francisco, CA —March, 1, 2018 — Pyramind, Institute For Advanced Digital Audio Training announced that the school is offering a full-tuition scholarship to one deserving future music producer. One applicant will receive full financial aid for tuition, books, materials, and fees for Pyramind’s twelve month Electronic Music Producer program starting May 7th, 2018.
Over the past 13 years, Pyramind has trained thousands of aspiring producers, touring DJs, sound designers, game audio and film sound professionals. Now, that same life-changing opportunity is possible for someone who really deserves it and couldn’t do it without a scholarship.
Pyramind is looking for someone who aspires to a professional career in music, audio and sound design. A producer who has the potential but not the means to train in San Francisco and fulfill a lifetime dream. A creator who has the drive, discipline, and desire to make incredible music. Though this scholarship will only be offered to one applicant, runners-up will win too! Pyramind is offering discounts on all of it’s San Francisco based programs as well as the new flagship Electronic Music Producer Online program.
Though this scholarship will only be offered to one applicant, runners-up can still win! We’re offering discounts on all of our San Francisco based programs as well as our new flagship Electronic Music Producer Online. So even if you don’t win the big prize, you can still win BIG.
Here’s what we’ll need for your application:
- Proof of High School Graduation as a PDF scanned and uploaded to the application form. This can be a college or high school diploma or transcript, GED, or equivalent.
- A one-page (around 350 word) essay with your background and answering what Pyramind is going to do for you. Tell us about your musical and/or producing experience and where you see yourself in 5 to 10 years.
- A video posted on Instagram tagging us @pyramind_ with the hashtag #musicproducerscholarship answering:
- Who are you as a person?
- Why do you deserve a scholarship from Pyramind?
- How will this change your life?
- A submitted high-resolution audio file (wav, aiff, mp3, flac, etc.) of your latest track (not the session). This can be something you DJ’d, song you’ve performed on, something you’ve written and/or produced. Links to SoundCloud are not accepted.
To qualify for this scholarship, you’ll need to:
- Be at least 18 years of age or turning 18 during your studies at Pyramind (May 7th, 2018 to April 26th, 2019).
- Be a High School or equivalent graduate (GEDs and similar do qualify).
- Have a full and working knowledge of English as all classes are only instructed in English.
- Have a valid email address, mailing address, and phone number.
- If selected as a finalist, be able to have a video conference with Pyramind staff between March 25th and March 30th, 2018.
- Be able to move to San Francisco. Pyramind can not provide housing but will help the winner find living accomodations in the Bay Area.
All applications are due by 10 pm Pacific, Sunday, March 25th, 2018 and we'll announce the winner before Wednesday, March 30th. If you have any questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck everyone, we look forward to getting to know you soon!