Resources and instructions for setting up your audio prior to your mentorship training sessions.
Step 1: Download the appropriate resources to get your audio setup for your mentorship sessions. Carefully follow all of the instructions and then use the audio setup testing tool provided here on this page to ensure everything has been installed and configured properly.
*Only Firefox and Chrome web browsers are supported at this time. If you are using Safari or Internet Explorer, please visit this page using either Firefox or Chrome.
Test Your Audio :
Step 2: Speak into your microphone. If you see activity in the audio setup testing tool move onto Step 3. If not, please refer to the instructions provided and try again.
Step 3: Play audio from your computer, DAW or software that you will be using in your lessons. If you see activity in the audio setup testing tool, you are ready for your first session! If not, please refer to the instructions provided and try again.
Pyramind Mentorship Network Terms & Conditions
- All customers must prepare for their mentorship sessions, in advance, using the resources provided on this page.
- All sessions must be booked and paid for at least 72 hours in advance.
- Refunds will be provided when sessions are cancelled with 48 or more hours notice, prior to the time of the appointment.
- Any cancellations that occur with less than 48 hours notice will result in a network credit, rather than a refund. Customers have one full year to use the aforementioned credit.
- If a customer does not show up for a session that was booked, they forfeit their payment so the mentor’s time is still paid for. A customer may petition this decision once, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why the appointment was missed. There are no guarantees that this will result in a credit of any kind.
- If a customer arrives late to a session, we cannot guarantee that they will receive their entire session. We cannot push other people’s appointments around to accommodate someone who is running late.
- Customers select the training they want in advance and have an opportunity to share the details of what they want to learn specifically by using the ‘comment’ field when booking their appointment.
- Customers can share portfolios and files prior to sessions by using the appropriate text fields during the booking process.
- Customers select their own mentors based upon relevant expertise, experience, personality and availability.
- Customers may not ask mentors to provide services outside of scheduled appointments. - All sessions with mentors must be booked through the Pyramind Mentorship Network.
- Abusive behavior or disrespect of our staff during a mentorship session may result in a lifetime ban from the network.