Approved for VA Benefits
Pyramind’s full-time, 8-month CORE program is approved to be fully covered by VA benefits. If you are a veteran who would like to enroll, the first step is to request your Certificate of Eligibility from the VA, then contact admissions and we’ll help you through the rest of the process.
Should I study in San Francisco?
- Pyramind is at the heart of one of the most beautiful and exciting places on Earth — The San Francisco Bay Area. San Francisco, “Everybody’s favorite city”, as it’s called, is full of great things to see and do.
- Visit Golden Gate Park, one of the world’s great urban recreation areas. Check out an art exhibit at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art or the Legion of Honor. Then jump on a cable car and visit Chinatown or Fisherman’s Wharf. Or soak up Bay Area music history at the famous Haight-Ashbury or Telegraph avenue in Berkeley.
- Sports fans can cheer on the 3 time world champion San Francisco Giants at the classy and world-renowned AT&T Park, see the NBA champions Golden State Warriors over the bridge in Oakland, and football fans love to cheer on the legendary 49ers or Raiders.
- Whatever your musical tastes — electronic, rock, hip hop, or pop — you’ll find local and international performers and venues to suit your tastes. San Francisco has a busy nightclub scene and lots of concert stages, including the legendary Fillmore Theater, The Warfield, DJ Mag’s #25-ranked club in the world; Ruby Skye, and tons of great smaller venues like Monarch, Audio, The Independent, and The Chapel. Fine arts aficionados (and musicians of any caliber) will want to check out the San Francisco Ballet, Opera or the Symphony.
- Outside of “the City”, the Bay Area is full of fun getaways. A trip over the world-famous Golden Gate Bridge will take you to Muir Woods, called the best treelover’s monument in the world (or as the setting of Endor in “Return of the Jedi”). Elsewhere in Marin County are beautiful beaches and hiking trails. Napa and Sonoma counties are great places for bicycle riding, not to mention world-famous locations for wine tasting.
- And outdoor sports fans have their choice of world class skiing, snowboarding, surfing, camping, hiking, and climbing in Yosemite National Park, Lake Tahoe, Carmel, Monterey, Big Sur and more…all within hours!
- And that’s just the beginning. San Francisco is a vibrant and thriving cosmopolitan city, a top tourist destination, and a great place to live. Everyone at Pyramind is proud to call the Bay Area home, and we’re sure you will be too.