Includes 4 Hours of One-on-One Mentorship
Pyramind’s Audio InDepth online class is the second step in a two-course series, picking up right where Audio Fundamentals left off. This eight-week class will complete your comprehensive knowledge of audio. Based on the Pyramind text on the subject, this course will round out the "LifeCycle of Sound" and will culminate with a full understanding of how to best configure your project studio.
- Microphones: being creative with mic choices and placement
- Working with multiple mics and making cool sounds by misusing them
- Understanding "in-the-box" production processes, including DAW, RAM, CPU and other three-letter terms that affect your ability to work well
- Digital Audio: the do's and don'ts and why the meters you see may not tell you the whole truth
- Analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters
- Speakers: how they work and where you should put them in your room for the best sound reproduction