Mixing & Mastering with Reason
Includes 4 Hours of One-on-One Mentorship
Once you've gotten your sounds together and composed your masterpiece, you’ll need to finish it. Mixing is the process that completes the track and makes it presentable to the world. Mixing and Mastering with Reason distills this complex process down to a six-step mixing approach, which you will follow to give your track the professional polish it deserves.
- Pyramind's six-step mixing process
- Starting your mix: is the song ready?
- Understanding levels and signal flow in Reason
- Choosing the best way to configure your effects
- Understanding the Reason mixer in detail
- EQing your sounds well
- Getting control of compression and knowing when (and when not) to use it
- Basics of mastering
- Keeping the mix organized
Mentors for this course:
Over 60K YouTube Views // Arranging, Sound Design and Reason Mentor
Mixing Engineer // Certified Pro Tools Expert and published author // Worked on countless video game projects including Halo CE, and Infamous 2 // Pro Tools, Reason, Mixing & Mastering Mentor