Synthesis & Sound Design with Logic Pro X
Includes 4 Hours of One-on-One Mentorship
In this course, you will explore the deep world of synthesis and sound design in Logic Pro X. With a video series led by trance and house producer 7 Skies, Synthesis & Sound Design demystifies how Logic's synths work and how you can use them to create the right sounds for your productions. You will learn to recreate winning sounds that are tearing up the charts, and gain the knowledge to make your own cutting-edge sounds.
- Synthesis basics
- Envelopes, LFOs, filters, and amplifiers
- Recreating existing sounds
- How to add dimension and motion to your sound
- How to choose the right synth for "that sound"
- Ear training
- Using audio effects to process your sound
- Advanced synthesis techniques
- David's "secret alternative techniques"
Mentors for this course:
Stoni trained many heavyweight hip-hop producers on their controllers // Maschine, Native Instruments, Ableton Live 9, Reason and Roli Mentor
ADSR // OhmLab // SoundFreqs
Logic Pro X, Native Instruments, Massive, FM8, Absynth
Sound Design Mentor
Owner of Continuum Studios and MRAA // Genre based production, Advanced Mixing & Mastering // Songwriting, Arrangement & Composition Mentor
Pyramind graduate // DJ, Engineer and Guitarist // Pro Tools, Logic Pro and Ableton Live Mentor