Sound Design with Native Instruments
Includes 6 Hours of One-on-One Mentorship
Pyramind’s Sound Design with Native Instruments is a 16-week online course. The course gives you comprehensive knowledge of Native Instruments' Komplete toolset, as well as a deep understanding of how synthesizers and samplers work. You will employ Pyramind's four-step sound design process on any synth without getting lost, achieving a real understanding of how sound design works - no matter the tool.
- The four basic waveforms and where they originated (history of synthesis)
- Pyramind's four-step process to sound design
- Understanding what techniques and processes to employ to achieve "that sound" you desire
- The tools of synthesis: subtractive, wavetable, modeled, sampled, and granular, as well as drum sampling/synthesis
- How to use the "shaping" process across multiple levels of modulation to create interesting and "moving" sounds
- The nuts and bolts of the entire Native Instruments Komplete toolset (Battery, Massive, Monark, Retro Machines, Kontakt, Reaktor player, and Absynth)
- Create, save and tweak patches to use over and again, and create your sound!
Mentors for this course:
ADSR // OhmLab // SoundFreqs
Logic Pro X, Native Instruments, Massive, FM8, Absynth
Sound Design Mentor